Get ready to be WOW-ed! Our friends over at Bellenza are bringing you these fun do-it-yourself Napkin Rings today, so you’re in for a treat! There are 8 different ideas to embellish your place settings, from beads and edibles, to flowers and crystals. I hope you will find something cute and creative to use for your next bridal shower, wedding or birthday party. I am particularly fond of the fun tassels and the fall leaf paper cutouts! Such a cute and inexpensive way to make a statement at any event.
Napkin Rings as Fashion Accessories for Your Party Tables
Hello there! Before we present our napkin ring ideas, we must thank Katie for graciously agreeing to feature Bellenza’s easy, yet eye-catching ways for dressing up your party tables. We’d be delighted if you’re able to use a couple at your own upcoming events.
Talk about pulling a look together! Just like a perfect fashion accessory, napkin rings can bring that final hint of polish to your place settings. But what makes these rings really work? Clearly, they should be in sync with the theme or motif of the occasion. This means that their color, materials, and design should complement the overall look of your table display.
So, if you want to make a real impact at your next party, let our exciting ideas provide a fresh approach to making your table display look done-by-a-pro. You’ll be surprised at how well-chosen napkin rings can make such a stylish difference!
1. Colorful Beads – Multi-colored bead bracelets make really fun napkin trimmings! They come in a variety of sizes, colors, and shapes. Hint: Over-sized sequins or acrylic or wooden beads would be great alternatives. Just visit your nearest craft store.
2. Edibles – Consider fun treats such as popcorn (for Halloween), peppermint bonbons (for Christmas), marshmallows, or soft jelly candies for a whimsical table presentation. String them together and they make a fun napkin ring with a creative and yummy twist!
3. Organic Materials – Seashells, leaves, and even dried fruits and nuts can be used to make unique napkin rings with an organic look. Hint: If your party has a luau theme, guests may later loop the strings of shells around their wrists, or wear them as tropical necklaces or hair accessories.
4. Ribbons and Flowers – Use pretty satin ribbon, some dainty lace, or strips of colorful fabric as a stylish way to spruce up your party napkins. Then for a sweet surprise, tuck in a single fresh daisy or your favorite flower in season!
5. Tassels – Braided tassels turn napkins into exotic showpieces. Decorate them with jewel-toned beads for an added touch of opulence. Hint: You can find tassels like these in sewing or drapery supply stores, or you can make your own out of colored cord or embroidery floss.
6. Faux Crystals – Sparkling faux crystals or acrylic beads strung together can make surprisingly glamorous napkin rings for a vintage-style tablescape. Hint: Use inexpensive crystal-bead bracelets or hair accessories. You may even have some at home!
7. Jewelry – Turn your napkin rings into fashionable ‘period’ pieces with bows of satin ribbon held in place by vintage brooches or clusters of pearls and crystals. Hint: For a modern twist, why not use round or square jeweled buckles and tie them with colorful ribbon that matches your motif. Many craft stores sell these fancy buckles in various colors and shapes.
8. Paper – For something easy-on-the-budget, think of the creative uses of paper as napkin accents. It can be cut up into fun shapes based on the theme of your event. At a fall party, for example, cutouts of leaves can be tied onto napkins with raffia or twine for a rustic look. Hint: These napkin rings can be personalized so that they double up as place card holders, too!
Big thank you to Bellenza for these fabulous DIY Napkin Ring Ideas!
For More DIY Party Crafts, visit our Pinterest Board:
Follow Dime Party Divas’s board DIY Party Crafts on Pinterest.