I’m always looking for a great recipe to bring to a BBQ or something fun to make with the kids. I’m loving all of these Red White and Blue desserts! Memorial Day is this weekend so I might just make the Patriotic Poke cake. How adorable is this one made to look like the American Flag? Such a simple and easy way to make a dessert look patriotic.
I just might have to make the Healthy pops too. I made them last summer and the kids loved them – even with yogurt in them!
Unfortunately, our grill has died and gone to grill heaven. I could cry, I really miss using the grill. How will we BBQ this year?! Hopefully we can find our way to someone else’s house for Memorial Day Weekend. Perhaps if I entice them with one of these yummy red white and blue desserts, we’ll be happily welcomed. 🙂
Do you have a favorite go-to dessert?
8 Red White and Blue Desserts:
1. Patriotic Chex Mix – Betty Crocker
2. Red, White and Blue Dipped Strawberries – The Sister’s Cafe
3. Red, White and Blue Tart – Better Homes and Gardens
4. Patriotic Strawberry Poke Cake – Jam Hands
5. Healthy Berry Rocket Pops – Family Fresh Cooking
6. Sugar Cookie Pudding Shots – Jelly Shot Test Kitchen
7. Red, White and Blue Berry Trifle – Martha Stewart
8. Fourth of July Star Cookies – The Baker Mama
Follow Dime Party Divas’s board Memorial Day on Pinterest.