I don’t know about you, but I’m always scouring the internet for dessert recipe ideas for our big Easter dinner each year. We usually make the same traditional recipes, but sometimes it’s nice to change it up and find something new to try. I thought I would put together some great looking dessert recipes for you all in one place!
These are more “grown-up” recipes for your Easter table, but if you’re looking for some fun, kid-friendly dessert ideas, then check these out. Or you may want to look at these 8 Bird’s Nest Recipes or these Bird’s Nest Treats that I made.
As a kid, I hated carrot cake. I mean, really hated it. Now it’s one of my favorites. When I used to work at a church, one of the cute old ladies made a carrot cake and brought it in for an event. It was TO. DIE. FOR. I made sure to get the recipe, but sadly have not made it since. I need to find what I did with it, because it really was that good. The carrot cake below claims to be “the best carrot cake” recipe too. I’m going to have to give this one a taste test, because they both can’t be the best, right?
What is your favorite Easter dessert you can remember from growing up?
Easter Table Dessert Ideas
1. Pastel Rainbow Ruffle Cake by Bubble and Sweet
2. Martha’s Meyer Lemon Cupcakes by Martha Stewart Living
3. Mother’s Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by Danielle Centoni via iVillage
4. Lemon Filled Coconut Cake by Taste of Home
5. Ambrosia Salad by Alton Brown via Food Network
6. Easy Easter Trifle by Honest Cooking
7. Italian Easter Pie by Giada De Laurentiis via Food Network
8. Italian Easter Bread by The Italian Dish