One of my favorite parts of Spring is making fun food and desserts with the kids! I remember when I was younger, I had so much fun making bunny cakes during Easter time. A few years ago, I made the Easter Bunny Cake by Betty Crocker and it was so cute and easy to make. I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of coconut, but it sure does make a bunny cake look pretty!
I’m looking forward to making some of these cute treats with the kids this year, now that they are a little older. First on my list are the Homemade Chocolate and Peanut Butter Eggs! My husband is a huge lover of Reese’s peanut butter cups, and I hear they taste just like them. I know the kids will love them too, so I think we’ll make them and then decorate with pastel chocolate drizzles for some springtime cuteness.
What are you looking forward to making with the kids this year?
Cute & Fun Spring Dessert Ideas for Kids
1. Easter Basket Cupcakes by Betty Crocker
2. Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs by What Megan’s Making
3. Easter Egg Cake Pops by The Dinky Kitchen
4. Easter Bunny Cake by Betty Crocker
5. Spring Celebration Brownies by Betty Crocker
6. Peeps S’mores Trifle by The Scrap Shoppe
7. Peeps Stuffed Rice Krispies Treats by Love From The Oven
8. Cute Bunny Cupcakes by Creations by Kara