Spring is here! Time to make cute food in lots of different pastel colors, and what is cuter than food that looks like a little bird’s nest? You must try these adorable recipes with your kids!
A tradition in our family is to make the chocolate and peanut butter bird’s nest treats (#7 above). They are so easy and delicious, and a perfect way to get the kids involved and have a little fun in the kitchen. They will love adding the Cadbury Mini Robin Eggs in top too! Which one will you try? Do you have a family recipe tradition? I would love to hear!
Easter Bird’s Nest Dessert Ideas
1. Bird’s Nest Cookies by Java Cupcake
2. Bird’s Nest Macaroons by JaMonkey
3. Bird’s Nest with Mini Cadbury Eggs by The Curvy Carrot
4. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Robin’s Nests by Bakingdom
5. Bird’s Nest Cupcakes by Cooking Classy
6. Rice Krispies Treat Bird’s Nests by Kellogg North America
7. Easter Bird’s Nest Treats by Pizzazzerie
8. Easter Bird’s Nest Cookies by Creations by Kara