How to Make Tissue Paper Confetti
This is so simple and easy to make! You will need the following items:
- One inch round circle punch
- Tissue paper in several colors
For the tissue paper, any will do. You can even use the inexpensive tissue paper you find at the Dollar Tree. Here are the steps to make it:
- Starting at one end, fold the tissue paper back and forth multiple times, just over an inch wide each time. You should be able to cut through about 4 folds at once.
- The best way to ensure it doesn’t get stuck each time is to slide a thin piece of cardstock under the tissue paper before cutting.
- Punch through the paper, and move over about an inch and a half each time. If the blade is getting stuck, then the blade is probably too dull for this project.
- Trim off the punched section, and then start over with step 1 again to cut more.
This easy confetti is perfect for any tablescape or party table. It’s a very inexpensive way to add a little glitz to a table and only takes minutes to make. I made this confetti in pastels for an Easter table. What colors will you make? Happy Spring!